female Inuyasha! :D female Inuyasha! :D

It's a nice piece, I like what you were able to accomplish shading wise with traditional medium. The robe flows really nicely and works well with the pose. Though, I feel like more attention should have paid to accentuating the feminine features (I don't mean like bigger boobs or w/e lul.) But, though I immediately recognized it as Inuyasha nothing leads me to believe that his gender was changed until you see the line drawn in the chest area of the robe. I understand this poses are pretty great challenge considering how concealing Inuyasha's robe is, but it was a drawback on this piece.

Good luck, and I look forward to seeing your future posts,

jennyleigh responds:

I see what you mean. That's for the critique :)

MegaWoman (Jazza COTM1) MegaWoman (Jazza COTM1)

This is a great improvement from the other artwork you've uploaded. The entire image is very clean and I love that you included a nice looking background (something I struggle with greatly >.<). In order to improve further I think you should take some time to study anatomy and proportions, you can find a multitude of tutorials on the subject on the internet (I frequently use the guides people post on DeviantART when I want to work on something specific). But all in all, great job and keep drawing :)

Great Job,

WildMadDawg responds:

Thank you, i questioned whether or not to make it cartoony or realistic, but overall i'm happy with the end result. :)

Thanks for the input

Carmilla Carmilla

What a nice pose! I really love how you chose to do the proportions, it gives the character a menacing yet still feminine appeal. The coloring is very well done, each material looks different from the other making the image very believable. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 is because of the lack of background, which is something I struggle with greatly myself so I understand the frustration. I hope to see more work from you. I think once you have 3(?) pieces uploaded you'll be eligible for the main art portal, you will get accepted no problem.

Great Job,

fIOMERIA responds:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! yeah sorry for that, I can make bg its just that the day I make this I had to go the next day to school, and it was very late, plus an exam, so I am sorry for the bg, next time I make more it wil have bg. I felt very sad because of that.